Sunday, November 04, 2007

Nitya Karma Workshop @ Kondapur - 4th November 2007

Namaskara All,
I would like to inform all our respected members that the Nitya Karma Program held at Kondapur today (4 th November 2007, Sunday) was a grand success with the anugraha of Hari Vayu GurugaLu and in my belief met close to 100% of the objectives set forth. It indeed was a pleasure and a great learning experience as Pt. Shri Jayatheerthachar handled the session extremely well by explaining each and every sloka of importance with their inherent meaning.

This workshop in my belief would have definitely given a strong head start to all begining their Adyatmic journey.

At this junction I would like to thank Shri Madhusudan Kowlgi, Shri Pavan Kumar from Kondapur and Shri Balkrishna Kale & team who took extraordinary care and precise planning and hard work in making this grand idea a reality. I am sure that this workshop has benefited all who have participated and I am looking forward for your feedback in making this program a bigger success going forward.

Finally I would like to extend my heartiest thanks to Shri Vasanta Kumar and his team at Shri Krishna Mutt for helping ITMS completely with the local logistics, which was critical for this function to have happened.

Looking forward to a larger participation going forward. Congratulation to ITMS-Kondapur again for making this happen!!

Aditya Rao,
President, ITMS

No comments: