I would like to inform all our members that Sri Madhva Navami celebrated today by ITMS in association with Mantralaya Rayara Mutt, Malkajgiri was very colorful and highly successful. It is as if Sri Madhvarayaru himself directed & blessed the entire event and made it a grand function to reckon for all the sadvaishnavas in the twin cities.
Several sevas were offered to the lotus feet of Sri Madhvarayaru in parallel,
1) Sri Sumadhva Vijaya Parayana (all 16 sargas) led by Sri Jayaramachar and Sri Sukeshachar Jalihal in dhati. Several Shishya’s of Jayaramachar participated in the parayana, which in our opinion was one of the biggest seva’s.
2) Pallaki with Sri Sarvamoola Granthas was arranged & we took it on an Utsava Seva around a section of the area around Malkajgiri. Several Sadbhaktas came forward to perform Pallaki Seva to Sarvamoola granthas.
3) Rathotsava of Sarvamoola Granthas around the Rayara Sannidhana.
4) Bhajana seva by Bhajana Mandali’s from Sainikpuri and Malkajgiri. Several sumangali’s sang the tunes of lore of our Dasa’s in the seva of Sri Hari & Vayu.
5) Samoohika Pavamaana Homa led by Sri Rameshachar, about 70 people came forward to participate with Sankalpa in the homa karyakrama. All of us gathered for poornahuti and it zenith’ed into a fantastic event.
6) Panchamrutha Abhisheka with a grand recitation of Sri Hari Vayu Stuti.
7) Finally, it was the grand finale with Mangala of the pravachana of the great grantha Sri Mahabharata Tatparya Nirnaya, which was hosted by ITMS for 12 grand days. The mangala pravachana was delivered by Pt. Sukeshachar Jalihal.
Dr. Srinivasachar Varakhedi, his father and Sri Jayaramachar presided over the function as chief guests and delivered their ashirvachanas, which was well received by all sadbhaktas.
Alankaara and Theerthaprasada then followed this.
On behalf of IT Madhva Sangha, we thank the Rayara Mutt authorities for having helped us out of the way in making this a very grand function.
I also thank our ITMS members who participated in large numbers starting from envisioning, planning and execution to grand execution of one of our grandest festivities this calendar year.
Comments and suggestions are most welcome. Some snaps from the event can be found below:
With Best Regards
Sri Sumadhva Viyaja paarayane, Pallaki Seva & Bhajane procession
Saamuhika Sri Pavamaana Homa karyakrama - lead by Sri Rameshachar, Malkajgiri
Poornahuti being offered to the homa at the end of the pavamaana homa
Ratha Seva to Sri Madhvarayaru along with Sarvamoola Granthas'
Pallakki Seva to Sri Sarvamoola Granthas'
Sri Varakedi Srinvasacharya was the chief guest, his pujya father looks on.
Sri Jayaramachar and Sri Sukeshachar during the pravachana karyakrama